Reasons to buy Solid Engineered Doors: https://bit.ly/3hQeaAE
Sandor excels in manufacturing a range of decorative timber doors with cutting edge technologies. Offering a myriad of options in the types of doors, the Malaysian company provides end to end solutions to meet the customer needs.
What are the engineered doors?
They are made up of various layers of timber combined together in different alignments to enhance the overall strength of the material. The material makes use of the layers of timber that are collectively sturdier than any of the individual ones. Once the core is formed, the veneer is applied to its surface.
However in solid ones, the multilayered structured is replaced by one-piece components to give it a stable structure. So you basically have either a continuous piece of wood made into a door or intersecting pieces of the same wood combined together to form a door. As long as it has only one type of wood, it is a solid door.
- Multilayer alignment provides it with a more stable structure
- These doors are more flexible in their design
- These doors are cheaper than the solid doors
- Unlike solid doors, engineered ones do not require high levels of maintenance
- Engineered doors are not affected by the fluctuations in the environment and are resistant to shrinking, swelling, and warping. Solid doors can chip off when humidity rises.
Both the types, solid and engineered have their own importance. While solid doors attract people who are particular about their aesthetics, engineered doors appeal to the ones who want a reliable door at a reasonable price and don’t dig for pure hardwood. If you ask me, I would definitely go for the engineered door they are resilient and have a visual
appeal at the same time.
Doors for all your needs:
Naeem Trading Company supplies doors for all commercial & residential projects. We have doors for Schools, Hotels, Restaurants, Retails, Hospitals and residential Apartments.
We also offer:
You can also get Waterproof, Fire Rated, Durable or Soundproof Doors on order.